<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9134961212498838103\x26blogName\x3dThe+Door+was+The+Way\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-778307593440081808', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bourne Penultimatum

Ohkk...

Well, at the moment [i.e. the moment I am typing this, rather than posting], I am experiencing the beginning of my penultimate day at John Paul College. Of course, nobody can define when the beginning ends, but I guess school’s only been in for half an hour so...

It doesn’t particularly help that I was late to school, and my whole entire class has gone up to collect their new laptops, (oh the joys of being bombarded by overexcited teenagers over a mere wonder of the 21st Century), and I’m stuck, by my self, not in a classroom, and not in a class, doing nothing constructive other than writing in to my blog.

But yeah, I’ll be sure to post about the Graduation and all. Just don’t expect me to post another tonight. I’m feeling ordinary, and I can hear Campbell blowing his nose.

[Decent transition which I am unable to think of]

Doctor who is playing in the other room! But I am afraid of imposing on another class while they are supposedly “working”.

[More transition juices]

Ok, as you might imagine, something is bugging me. I know it’s been almost 2 days since I saw that movie about the old women (creatively named "The Women"), but let me just say, PRETTY PEOPLE ARE IN MOVIES FOR A REASON! (oh, did I mention that the movie had a complete lack of male specimens?! – MEN ARE IN MOVIES FOR A REASON TOO!)

I’m just so sick of all this we-want-to-see-people-who-look-just-like-us-in-movies-so-our-idiot-teenage-children-will-have-role-models-who-are-(to say the most) AVERAGE-and-probably-won’t-suffer-from-some-sort-of-mid-teen-crisis-over-their-stupid-body-image,-do-drugs,-become-anorexic-drink-smoke-etc.etc.etc.!

Well!, the problem here, honey, is that THERE IS A REASON WHY YOU ARE NOT IN MOVIES, BUT RATHER WATCHING THEM AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM INSTEAD. I DO NOT PAY 15 DOLLARS A MOVIE TO SEE PEOPLE WHO LOOK JUST LIKE ME. I watch movies so that I can be entertained by a world of possiblities which I know could never happen/happen to me. LAST OF ALL, NOBODY ASKED YOU TO LET YOUR “UGLY” CHILDREN LOOK AT “PRETTY” PEOPLE, SO DON’T TELL ME ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS, AND DON’T TRY TO MAKE THE GOVERNMENT CARE ABOUT YOUR PETTY ISSUES.

On a happier note, I have discovered (despite my utter hatred of small humans) a fetish for watching immature, ignorant children! Maybe I was just in the right place at the right time, but as I was walking to my classroom, a large group of Year 5's walked passed, and they were doing the cutest things! Even though we have moved further into the 21st C since I was that age, nothing has really changed about the innocence of the youth; I saw little kids doing little kid things. Two girls were discussing their seating plans for the next fifteen minutes; another two holding hands (and I point that out because I know at my age and in society now, this would be viewed upon as "lesbian"), and one little male child asking another if they knew the handsign for "retarded". He then proceeded to look like one himself in his attempt to demonstrate the action to his friends. Of course, I can't be sure that he's wrong, but it definitely made my, otherwise boring, day.

Well, tomorrow's my last day at JPC!

:S:D:( :*confusion*

:'(

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

comment HERE.





i am

vivien, and i ask you to convince me of otherwise.

i'd like to be

a musician
a scientist
a thinker
a photographer
a time traveler
under the sea,
in an octopus' garden
in the shade.

archives