<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9134961212498838103\x26blogName\x3dThe+Door+was+The+Way\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-778307593440081808', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blehh.

Dear Montgomery Montgomery,

To be frank with you, I'm really bored. I'm so bored. I am bored out of my brains. I'm bored out of my Brians.

:((..

In any case, I'm sorry I haven't been posting for the past two days or so. I'm not even going to promise a good post any time soon. I'm really finding no point in posting daily if it's not worth writing about so... yeah. There's Exhibit A for you.

I'm not in a particularly complaining kind of mood, and the last topic I had actually hoped to write about is in a manner of complaint. Oh well. I guess this kinda explains exactly why I shouldn't post things unless I need to... so here's the reason behind Exhibit A.

Trust me, you really aren't missing out on anything. I've just been moping around at home trying to pluck up the will power to make a video for youtube.

Just quick updates on some not-very-significant things:
- I am now a Nerdfighter! "We're Nerdfighters. We fight against suck....we fight for awesome. We fight using our brains, our hearts, our calculators and our trombones."
- I really want to buy Tom Milsom's "Awkward Ballads for the Easily Pleased", but my mother thinks too less of it (although she does comment that he's very creative, and wishes that I could be more like him), and also thinks that 8 Pounds is way too much for just over half an hour of music. Still a brilliant collection though. *smite*, mother, *smite*.
- 2 FREAKING DAYS 'TIL BILLY JOEL. :SDD@) :)3

So this has probably been the most unintentionally lethargic post in the history of the written word.

OH HAI.

comment HERE.





i am

vivien, and i ask you to convince me of otherwise.

i'd like to be

a musician
a scientist
a thinker
a photographer
a time traveler
under the sea,
in an octopus' garden
in the shade.

archives