<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9134961212498838103\x26blogName\x3dThe+Door+was+The+Way\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-778307593440081808', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Housekeeping Stuff

Hey Guys,

I'm moving to LJ soon [when I can be bothered].

Hopefully by the time that I do, they'll have been able to develop a function where you can syncronise blogs and stuff. But if I move before they do, I'll just copy and paste it to both blogs. 

Other news though, on the 17th of December, 2008, I'll have had this blog site for exactly a month. To date, I've been visited by over 13 countries (at least) over 5 continents. If someone from Africa and Antartica would very kindly like to come land on my blog in the next 2 days or so, I'll be more justly able to say that I have been visited by people from all over the world. As of the last time I checked about two days ago, I have had 98 profile views. Again, if any African/Antartican/Afro-Antartican would like to jump onto my profile, hopefully your existance will double of importance to me. - just kidding. So yeah, I'm hoping to reach 100 by the 17th, so my life will be a little bit more complete than it is at the moment. 

I'm feeling really awful at the moment, so please don't expect me to be making any decent posts any time soon. I know it's a horrible trade off for me to hope that people to be looking at my stuff while I'm moping about but gahhh. I feel like crap. 

comment HERE.





i am

vivien, and i ask you to convince me of otherwise.

i'd like to be

a musician
a scientist
a thinker
a photographer
a time traveler
under the sea,
in an octopus' garden
in the shade.

archives