<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9134961212498838103\x26blogName\x3dThe+Door+was+The+Way\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-778307593440081808', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Addition to my Non-Subject Specific Blogs

Finally! The first week of school is over.

No matter how fun and exciting something is, if it's new you tend to constantly be on high alert, which is incredibly draining. I didn't sleep much this week, partly 'cause of all the excitement and then partly 'cause of Mr Djokovic, who screwed with my sleeping habits, making me stay up 'til two the night before school started to watch his game which I already knew the results of. Anyway, I have to get up at 6 o'clock every day to catch the bus, and 4 hours of sleep can be slightly detrimental to your health.

Meeting new people is so much fun as well. It's like a friggin shark tank. Everyone is trying to make friends with the people they like, and unfortunately for me, I just happen to be a picky person and there aren't many people I do like (that I'm actually aware of, because I've only seen like, 1/3 of my grade so far). But there'll be a camp soon, where apparently you meet tonnes (tons? metric?) of people you didn't even know existed.

Anyways, I had lots to write about yesterday, but I fell asleep in the afternoon because I was so tired. I'll post when I remember.

comment HERE.





i am

vivien, and i ask you to convince me of otherwise.

i'd like to be

a musician
a scientist
a thinker
a photographer
a time traveler
under the sea,
in an octopus' garden
in the shade.

archives