<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9134961212498838103\x26blogName\x3dThe+Door+was+The+Way\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-778307593440081808', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 20, 2009

Well, Today Was Uneventful

I hate those people who think they're too good for particular things, or particular people. I think the most common one I know of is the "I'm too cool for myspace" kinda thing, as if it makes them a better person for not having myspace. 

And then there's just the general "I'm too good for you". That really pisses me off. 

But anyway, today was silent all over the internet, and in real life... of course.

Has everyone already given up on the internet already? Has everyone already abandoned all sources of my entertainment?

I think it's time I move away from the internet, so I can avoid that constant rejection I face everyday when I boot up Chrome, check every subscription and feel incredibly let down as each sub never fails to disappoint.

*sigh*. 

comment HERE.





i am

vivien, and i ask you to convince me of otherwise.

i'd like to be

a musician
a scientist
a thinker
a photographer
a time traveler
under the sea,
in an octopus' garden
in the shade.

archives