<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9134961212498838103\x26blogName\x3dThe+Door+was+The+Way\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-778307593440081808', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 30, 2010

resorting to memes

I love the human consciousness.
Right now, I want to inspire others.
I feel like I can never be satisfied.
I hate it when others can cope with real issues.
I fear not being able to possess knowledge.
I'm lonely without mental stimulation.
Today will not change my life.
Tomorrow won't either.
I just need to know how to accomplish it all.
I want to meet someone else like me.
I'm hungry for success, privilege and power- to empower.
I love it when there is music playing.
I'm afraid of thinking incorrectly. I'm afraid of being wrong.
I'm listening to the bickering of selfish, indulgent people.
I'm wearing my most comfortable, socially unacceptable clothes.
I wish I was more human.
I want to get attention, reward etc.
I can't understand many people, or make many people understand me.
I'm nervous about failure.
My mum thinks I'm able to do it, but she's not here so she wouldn't know shit.
My dad thinks I'm existent, at the very least, I think/hope.
I'm happy when I'm not judging others.
I wish I looked like contentment.

comment HERE.





i am

vivien, and i ask you to convince me of otherwise.

i'd like to be

a musician
a scientist
a thinker
a photographer
a time traveler
under the sea,
in an octopus' garden
in the shade.

archives