<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9134961212498838103\x26blogName\x3dThe+Door+was+The+Way\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://vivsmiles.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-778307593440081808', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 10, 2008

To begin the blogs!

Quite evidently, I have just created a blog site for myself!

I'm not quite sure where to begin, but I guess I'll give you a little update on my life so far to begin the blogs. (Oh gee, aren't I creative?)

WELL, I'm currently 13 years old at the moment, so my life hasn't been all to long, exciting or philosphical. I suppose there isn't much about me worth telling the world, apart from the fact that life has been pretty good to me up until this year, which has been pretty shit.

I really don't know how to explain myself too well, so I'll just leave you a montage of not-very-interesting sentences about me... *montage! montage!*

I like to be different, although sometimes, I do try to be "same". I figure if everyone's trying to be a different, there isn't really anybody else being the same, is there? I'm a real 20th Century kind of girl, and I'm into pretty much anything post 19thC, and pre 21stC. I'm a MUSO and proud of it. Baroque + Oldies music is the best though. I like to laugh, a lot - it's the best thing in the world. Acknowledging your feelings is healthy; dwelling in them isn't. I like music, a lot. I also like logical things, like maths and grammar. I have and irrational fear of running behind people, and people who don't care. I like Doctor Who!

Here's a link to my myspace page, just in case you want to know more. (Yeah okay, you probably won't but it doesn't hurt now, does it?): www.myspace.com/vivienloveshim.

P.S.: Please don't ask about the name of my myspace page :(. I DIDN'T MAKE IT. Vivien thinks it's somewhat lame, and has since then moved on since said him anyway.

Labels: , , , , , ,

comment HERE.





i am

vivien, and i ask you to convince me of otherwise.

i'd like to be

a musician
a scientist
a thinker
a photographer
a time traveler
under the sea,
in an octopus' garden
in the shade.

archives